We offer the opportunity to work in a fascinating field, with customers from all over the world and applications ranging from health care to telecom and sensing. You will work in a small but strong team, where you will fulfill a key role in further developing our products.
As a software engineer at Luceda you will:
- Define, design and build highly technical software
- Participate in continuous improvement of software architecture and development processes
- Create quality assurance, increase test coverage and create delivery infrastructure
- Assist application engineers in supporting the customer
- Build customer driven prototypes
You have a good understanding of software engineering. We expect you to think along on improving the software architecture, development processes, QA and delivery infrastructure. You like to take a project from the start to the end, delivering quality software to customers, and you know what it takes to do that. You’re not afraid of starting from an existing codebase. We expect you to have a hands-on attitude and to not be afraid of engaging one-to-one with a customer or partner. However, you don’t like to lose track of the overall picture and you ask questions about why and how we do things.
- You are passionate about building quality software that solves problems
- You know software engineering best practices and are always looking to improve
- We expect you can use common software development tools like IDE, version control, continuous integration systems, ...
- You have great analytical skills and like to solve problems
- A big part of our product is based on python, so good Python knowledge is a strong plus.
- Experience with both Windows and Linux is a plus
- You have an interest in physics and the semiconductor industry
- You ask questions about why and how we do things
- The opportunity to work on the intersection of many exciting high-tech engineering fields and learn about them.
- The flexibility of a small company
- The opportunity to interact with customers on their use cases
Contact us at:
Tel: +32 52 33 98 38
Mob: +32 497 31 65 84
Pre- and post-sales application engineer
Luceda Photonics is a young and ambitiously fast growing company.
To support our growth, we are looking for a pre- and post-sales application engineer.
- Are you an integrated photonics designer with excellent communication skills?
- Do you have an appetite for working with customers?
- Do you have a first experience with scripted Photon IC design tools such as IPKISS?
- Do you want to work in a strong team and grow your experience by working on innovative solutions for famous customers?
Then you are exactly the person we are looking for!
Contact us at:
Erwin De Baetselier
Tel: +32 52 33 98 38
Mob: +32 492 72 13 40
About Luceda Photonics
Luceda Photonics wants photonic IC engineers to enjoy the same first-time-right design experience as electronic IC designers. Luceda Photonics’ tools and services are rooted in over 50 years of experience in photonic integrated circuit (PIC) design.
The team’s expertise in the development of process design kits (PDK) and the design and validation of photonic integrated circuits is used by several research institutes and industrial R&D teams worldwide.
The company started as spin-off from imec, the Photonics Research Group of the UGent and the
B-PHOT team of the VUB.
Luceda Photonics is located in Dendermonde, Belgium at a stone’s throw from the center of Flanders. It is easily reachable by public transportation, bike or car.
Starting from our extensive validated component library, we can assist you in the creation and validation of new model libraries